To help protect your metal or wire and tube formed products, Advance Industries Group provides powder-coating services. We have several large-bay powder coating lines that can handle virtually any size parts from small stampings to military components, to large display racks and bins. We can coat parts in virtually any color and in a variety of glosses, finishes and textures.
Why Powder Coating?
Powder coatings are one of the most economical, longest-lasting and most color-durable finishes available. Powder coated surfaces resist chipping, scratching, fading and wear better than any other finishes. Virtually any color can be specified with any gloss. In addition, metallic and clear finishes are available. Finally, textured coatings are available from smooth to wrinkled, as well as rough textures to hide surface imperfections.
Our Approach to Powder Coating
Advanced Industries has the technical knowledge and experience to help customers select the best finish for their particular product and application. Our powder coating process is approved by the Ford Motor Company and we are a Tier 2 supplier to the US government.
Advantages of Powder Coatings
Powder coating is an efficient and economical process that protects bare metal surfaces from damage and corrosion.
- Zero or near zero volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions
- Ability to produce thicker coatings without running or sagging
- Overspray can be recycled, making possible near 100% utilization of coating material
- Less hazardous waste
- Fewer appearance differences between horizontal and vertical coated surfaces
- Ability to produce a wide range of special effects that would be impossible with other coating processes
What Can Be Coated
- Aluminum, all alloys including T1 and T2
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Hot-Rolled Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- High-Strength, Low-Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel
Advance Industries Group is dedicated to the use of leading edge technologies and manufacturing techniques to produce precision formed components and assemblies. Our customers can count on us to be responsive, dependable and totally committed.